MTN Kebir free minutes
Terms and conditions
- Customers will first register in order to be eligible for the promotion. Registration will be done by dialing USSD string *100*10#
- The call center and other customer-facing staff will have system access to activate and deactivate subscriber MSISDNs
- The promotion will be eligible for only prepaid and top up customers
- Postpaid customers are not eligible for this promotion
- The free minutes are valid from 23:59:59 Friday to 23:59:59 Sunday
- Recharge accumulation will be for recharges done between Monday 00:00:00 and Friday 23:59:59
- All recharge channels i.e. Physical Scratch Cards, EVD/VTU and direct recharge via SMAP are eligible
- All recharges made during the week will be accumulated and summed up at Midnight on Friday
- Depending on customer recharge tier, the appropriate minutes will be credited to a bonus account
- The subscriber will be able to recharge at any time during the promotion, however only recharges made during the week (Monday – Friday) will qualify for the free weekend bonus minutes.
Free week-end minutes
- A customer can receive a maximum of 100 free on-net weekend minutes per week
- The free weekend minutes shall be credited on Friday at 23:59:59
- The free minutes are valid for use over the weekend.
- Any unused free minutes will automatically expire on Sunday 23:59:59. Effective Monday 00:00:00, the counters will reset
- The recharge promotion counter will be reset to zero on Friday at 23:59:59 and will restart on Monday for the following week at 00:00:00
- The free minutes are valid for only on-net calls and won’t apply in the case of roaming subscribers
- The free minutes will be deposited on a bonus promotion account.
- During the weekend, the free on-net minutes will be depleted first before charging from the main account kicks-in
- The free minutes will be depleted on a per-minute basis
- For calls where more than one wallet is used, the CDR produced shall reflect usage from each wallet