MTN Internet Settings
Enjoy internet on your phone in 3 simple steps.
MTN data settings are automatically sent to most internet compatible phones once an MTN SIM is inserted. However, if you are unable to configure your phone for internet browsing, then follow these simple steps to get started.
- Dial *100*1# to get settings for free.
- Save the settings sent to you via SMS.
- Click on your browser and you're online.
For handsets or other devices that need to be configured manually (e.g. most Windows-based handsets), you will need to configure the data settings on your handset with the settings information provided below:
- Account Name = MTN Internet.
- Access Point Name (APN) = internet.
- Username = leave blank.
- Password = leave blank.
- Note: The same configuration applies to GPRS and 3G devices.